Lowongan Sales Executive-SCG
- Direct contact to sell products to new and existing customers and work with customers to meet their needs and wants, create solutions, and ensure a smooth sales process from offering, negotiation, delivery, and implementation.
- Achive Sales Target
- Service existing customers and establish potential new customers by daily visits in their designated area
- Develop ideas and knowledge to determine the best methods of promoting products to meet sales target
- Plan and work towards meeting sales targets and budgets
- Follow up, negotiate price, arrange schedule of delivery, quotation and submit info to sales admin
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to management
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Economic, Business Administration from reputable University
- Having minimum 3 years’ experience in the same position, preferably in manufacturing company (carton box/ packaging/ FMCG)
- Computer literate (Ms. Office)
- Must active and fluent in English (written & speaking)
- Very good interpersonal & communication skills, strong analytical, problem solving skills and negotiating abilities
Sales Executive-SCGTangerang (Banten) - Cikupa | Ditayangkan: 25-October-2019 | Tutup pada 24-November-2019
SCG (Siam Cement Group) is a Thailand-based company which has 3 core businesses namely SCG Cement - Building Materials, SCG Chemicals, SCG Paper. SCG has been operating in Indonesia since 1995 and has a total of 18 companies in Indonesia eg. Jayamix, Kia Keramic, Kokoh, SSK, Pipe and Precast etc.
SCG conducts its businesses in line with good corporate governance and the principles of sustainable development. The Group commits itself to its longstanding tradition of organizational and employee development, which creates higher value to all parties concerned. Beyond this, SCG pledges its commitment to contributing to the sustainable progress of the communities where it operates
SCG began business operation in Indonesia since 1995 by opening a trading office which mainly focused on trading and market research, and gradually expand investment in diversified businesses such as PVC, ceramic tiles, and join venture with partner in building materials business. In 2011-2012, SCG intensely invested in array of businesses in Indonesia to pursue the company vision to become a sustainable leader in ASEAN. Today, SCG has more than 5,700 employees in Indonesia and total of 20 companies in many industries including petrochemicals, cement, building materials, and distribution.
We believe that our employees are a valuable asset and that every person in our company is a key player in helping the company to reach the pinnacle of success. We are looking for professionals who are motivated, dynamic, responsible and disciplined willing to come forward and join us and be one of our great team.
ALAMAT : SCG
Tristate Industrial Estate No.29 Jl. Raya Serang Km 13,8 Cikupa