Lowongan Helpdesk IT-PT Euronet Technologies Indonesia
- We operate the largest private independent nationwide shared ATM network in India;
- Do processing for the world’s largest payment network for prepaid mobile top-up; and
- Operate one of the largest global money transfer networks in the world
- Diploma degree majoring in IT.
- Minimum Fresh Graduate or 2+ years experiences in IT Helpdesk / IT Support
- Good oral communication and documentation skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Practical experience with administration of Windows or Unix operating systems
- Knowledge of IT operation processes – service desk, service delivery, asset management
- Intermediate level of PC skills - documentation, calculation, communication, data manipulation, troubleshooting, knowledge bases.
- High initiative, reliable and independent person
- Monitors main helpdesk email address and phone to ensures it works all the time and all requests are processed continuously
- Create and organize ticket about incident and request based on Service Desk processes and ensure all request and incident are assign to proper solver, if necessary, involves support from external clients
- Cooperates in maintenance works activities to give information to employee
- Communicates effectively with users about solution, advices and maintenance works activities in non-IT language
- Keeps overview of actually open tickets, follow-up all tickets in order to not breach SLA (resolution time), reminds solvers about long time open issues, if needed, escalates them to Team Leader and re-assigns tickets to another solver so every open ticket is solved within SLA
Helpdesk IT-PT Euronet Technologies IndonesiaJakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) - TB Simatupang | Ditayangkan: 01-November-2019 | Tutup pada 01-December-2019
Euronet Worldwide is a NASDAQ listed transactions and payments processing major with strong presence in North America, Europe, Middle East, India and the Asia-Pacific regions. Today we are one of the world’s foremost providers of electronic payment and transaction processing solutions for financial institutions, retailers, service providers and individual consumers through three primary business segments — Electronic Financial Transactions, Prepaid and Money Transfer. Last year, Euronet processed approximately $79 billion in ATM, prepaid and money transfer payments for approximately 200 financial institutions, 200 mobile operators, approximately 516,000 retailer and agent locations, and millions of individual consumers worldwide.
Amongst our other accomplishments,
In India, Euronet has been a pioneer in the ATM outsourcing and payments processing space for over 10 years now. We run India’s largest private multilateral shared ATM Network – Cashnet, which currently serves over 25,000 ATMs of 13 member banks. We also manage ATMs for over 15 leading public sector, private sector and MNC banks. We undertake end-to-end management of ATM networks of our partner banks covering deployment of ATMs, technical support, switching, cash monitoring, coordination of cash delivery, network monitoring, incident management, reconciliation and housekeeping services
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As of Q4 2018, the global payment network includes: 40,354 ATM operated in EFT, value added services agreements for approximately 139,000 ATMs.334k retailer locations and 719k point of sole terminals in epay. 369k global network locations in Money Transfer.
ALAMAT : PT Euronet Technologies Indonesia
Menara 165 Jl. TB Simatupang Kav.01 Cilandak Timur, Pasar Minggu Jakarta Selatan 12560