Lowongan Project Manager-PT Control Systems Arena Para Nusa
- Project Manager is to provide management of the project from concept to commissioning
- Have accountability for time delivery, within budget and to meet or exceed costumer expectations
- As a project engineer you balance the frequently competing demands like scope, project budget, quality and costumer satisfaction.
- You will need to work with procurement and the engineering teams to support you in this effort
- You develop a concept, create an action plan to achieve that concept and you execute the plan, travel to site and customer project office (approximately 25%)
- Provides focal point for all parties interfacing on the project. Ensures all information/ input is received by all parties in a timely manner and facilities all aspects of the project.
- Perform monthly and weekly reviews of the projects with your team to ensure sucessful and profitable project completion,
- Responsible for all design management of suppliers and contractors. Requires the milestones in the schedule to be tracked and met, the design completed to meet performance specifications, budget developed to meet financial requiremets, and clear approval from the customer, dependant departments and third parties.
- Procures the project in accordance with the strategy outlined in the sales phase. Undertakes contract negotiations to ensure the best value is being delivered to the customer and make the formal recommendation to the customer.
- Ensures all punch list work is completed in a timely manner.
- Ensures to obtain formal acceptance for FAT/SAT and other test report documents from customer/contractors and files all warranties, and as built drawings and closes out the project in accordance with PMO and client requirements.
- Report to division/top management periodically and on need based.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- At least 7 Year(s) of working experience in the related field (Instrumentation, DCS/PLC, SIS, FGS Engineering) is required for this position.
- At least 3 years of these in Project Management
- Strong IT user skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Demostrated experience with managing clients, vendors, consultants and other third parties.
- Strong leadership, negotiationg, communication, organization, and persuasion skills.
- Demonstrated financial and budgeting acumen.
- Knowledge of industry regulations (IEEE, NPFA, etc,) standards and practices.
- Broad understanding of instrumentation and control technology experience with common engineering tools and work processes
- PMP certification will be considered as added advantage
- Ability to work proactively in a fast-paced team environment
- Extensive and exceptional costumer service practices
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at varying stages of execution.
- Required Skill(s): DCS, PLC, SIS, FGS Engineering, Leadership, Negotiating, PMP certification
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
Project Manager-PT Control Systems Arena Para NusaJakarta Raya, Jawa Barat, Jawa Tengah, Jawa Timur | Ditayangkan: 01-November-2019 | Tutup pada 01-December-2019
PT. Control System was establish in 1980 as a company committed to providing the Process Industries with value added service in the field of Process Control & Instrumentation. Our company is dully staffed to assist customer in all phases of Process Control and Instrumentation from planning stages through engineering, project management, product & system integration, site supervision and after sales support. PT. Control System has gained a reputation for expertise in Process Control and Instrumentation which is reflected by the confidence of our long list of repeat customer as well as by the internationally famous companies that have chosen us to represent them in Indonesia such as Emerson Process Management
PT. Control Systems has gained a reputation for expertise in process control and instrumentation which is reflected by the confidence of our long list of repeat customers as well as by internationally famous company that have chosen us to represent them in Indonesia
Why Join Us?
PT Control Systems Arena Para Nusa a company that encourages individual to achieve their potential. As a PT Control Systems Arena Para Nusa employee, you have the oppurtunity to work in your area of expertise or try your handat one you are interested in Product Sales Engineer, Product Application Engineer, Systems Engineer, Service Engineer, and many more.
ALAMAT : PT Control Systems Arena Para Nusa
Jalan Ampera Raya No 9-10, Cilandak, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia