Lowongan ASP.Net Programmer-PT Bank Mizuho Indonesia
- Create programming codes using ASP. NET (VB), create SQL scripts and tables (database) using Microsoft SQL Server, design reports using Crystal Report XI
- Design database and relation between the tables inside the database using primary key, secondary key, and foreign key.
- Design screen and report layout for new or modified modules to fulfill users’ needs.
- Create structured programming code.
- Test all developed functions before submit to IT Quality Assurance.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- One year of working experience in the related field is an advantage for this position.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Required Skill(s): ASP. NET 4.5, SQL Server 2012, Crystal Report XI
ASP.Net Programmer-PT Bank Mizuho IndonesiaJakarta Pusat (Jakarta Raya) - Sudirman | Ditayangkan: 25-October-2019 | Tutup pada 24-November-2019
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. (株式会社みずほ銀行 Kabushiki-gaisha Mizuho Ginkō?) is the integrated retail and corporate banking unit of Mizuho Financial Group, one of the largest financial services companies in Japan, with total assets of approximately over $1.9 trillion (as of December, 2016). The Mizuho Financial Group is one of the largest financial institutions in the world, offering a broad range of financial services including banking, trust and asset management, securities, credit card, private banking, and venture capital through its group companies. The group has over 56,000 staff working in approximately 920 offices in 38 countries. Its headquarters office building is located in the Otemachi district of Chiyoda, Tokyo.
Mizuho Bank is one of the three so-called Japanese "megabanks" (along with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group and Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group). Mizuho Bank has over 505 branches and offices in Japan and in thirty-six other countries and regions, and is the only bank to have branches in every prefecture in Japan.
The name “Mizuho” is an archaic Japanese term meaning “fresh harvest of rice,” and was used in the classical text Nihon Shoki to describe Japan. The name "Mizuho" expresses commitment of the Mizuho Financial Group, as Japan's leading financial institution to offer highly fruitful financial products and services to all of its customers, both in Japan and abroad.
PT. Bank Mizuho Indonesia is now looking for qualified people to fill vacant positions in its office in Jakarta. If you enjoy challenge, creative, self-motivated, able to work autonomously, a team player and also have relevant experience, then we are the company for you.
Mizuho focuses on genuine customer needs. By combining the extensive expertise and collective capabilities of all members of the Mizuho Financial Group under one umbrella, we are better able to offer customers superior, tailored solutions.
Visit our website: http://www.mizuhobank.com/company/info/ad.html
ALAMAT : PT Bank Mizuho Indonesia
Jalan M.H. Thamrin No.51, Menteng, Central Jakarta City, Jakarta 10350, Indonesia