Lowongan Production Process Improvement Engineer-PT KSB Indonesia
- Work with Production head to identify new production process improvement opportunities in the areas of quality, cost, and performance.
- Evaluate and analyze current process metrics and performance to identify production areas requiring improvements.
- Analyze and identify opportunities to reduce process variation, improve process capabilities and optimize process performance in production area, especially on machinery and equipment.
- Develop production process improvement initiatives to increase operational efficiency and productivity.
- Facilitate the deployment of new and changed production processes to provide improved results.
- Develop standard procedures and policies to be followed by the Production team.
- Work with related teams to reduce production process variations.
- Prepare project presentations for Production head when needed.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Material Science), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 7 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Lean Manufacturing
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
Production Process Improvement Engineer-PT KSB IndonesiaCikarang (Jawa Barat) - MM2100 Industrial Town | Ditayangkan: 07-November-2019 | Tutup pada 07-December-2019
KSB Indonesia specialises in pumps, valves and service.
KSB Indonesia was established in 1993 as a joint venture with United Tractors. KSB Indonesia became a full foreign direct investment company with major shareholding by KSB Finance SA Luxembourg (94.06%) and KSB Aktiengesellschaft Germany (5.94%) since 1998.
KSB Indonesia offers a wide range of services and activities, from providing solution based on specific application required and produce own pump set package, and additional services given through at site service for pumps and valves and pump rental business. A total of 300 staff commit to first-class customer service, comprehensive support and consultancy. In addition, our engineers and technicians can draw on many years of experience with all KSB products but also products of other manufacturers. Other assets include own warehouse with testing facility, service workshops, and representatives around Indonesia. In order to further improve our services offered to customers at a regional level, KSB Indonesia maintains business relations with trusted and selected dealers.
KSB Indonesia is based in Jakarta and runs 1 warehouse facility, 10 sales branch offices, 2 service workshops and 5 representative offices.You can find all these contacts in our contact finder.
KSB Indonesia is part of the globally operating KSB Group. The KSB Group, head-quartered in Germany, with annual sales of about 1400 million euro, is one of the world’s leading producers of pumps, valves and related systems. At more than 30 sites in over 100 countries, around 13,000 employees are working to ensure customer satisfaction, to provide innovation and growth, and thus to secure our success. PT KSB Indonesia is a group company owned by KSB AG, Germany.
We believe that our employees are a valuable asset and that every person in our company is a key player in helping the company to reach the pinnacle of success. We are looking for professionals who are motivated, dynamic, responsible and disciplined willing to come forward and join us and be one of our great team.
ALAMAT : PT KSB Indonesia
Mm 2100 Industrial Town, Jalan Timor Blok D-2, West Java, Indonesia