Lowongan PLANT MANAGER ( Mandarin speaking )-PT. Aurora Group
- Ability to speak Mandarin and English is preferable
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience and minimum 3 years specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations
- Handled production process, strong with analysis trend and pricing strategy.
- Knowledge in QA, QS, Production flow.
- Provide support to all manufacturing teams and manage efficient integration of work flow.
- Ensure compliance to all schedule for machines and facilities and assist in installation of all equipments.
- Ensure optimal level company performance and administer employee workforce and assist to design all continuous improvement activities and maintain process control.
- Provide support to all facility activities and prepare profit plans for plant.
- Ensure compliance to all budgets and manage communication for all management and supervise performance for same.
- Ensure adherence to all timeframe and budget and assist to maintain all buildings and equipment’s.
- Assist operation team to implement all business goals through appropriate lean manufacturing methodology.
- Ensure achievement of all customer commitments as per OPSI plans and achieve all internal business metrics.
- Analyze all customer metrics and recommend improvement
PLANT MANAGER ( Mandarin speaking )-PT. Aurora GroupJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 08-November-2019 | Tutup pada 08-December-2019
Aurora EPC is the fastest growing executive placement company in Indonesia, contributing to the growth of organizations by providing them with superior talent in senior and middle management level. Our highly experienced researchers and consultants identify, isolate and evaluate professionals with the skill-set and expertise as per our client’s requirement, while being empowered by our advanced recruiting platforms.
ALAMAT : PT. Aurora Group
Jl. Boulevard Barat, Kota Jakarta Utara, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia