Lowongan Business Development Manager-PT Spire Indonesia
- Preparing and presenting proposals to prospective clients
- Conducting secondary research and/or preliminary work and interacting with clients to understand the scope, timeline, and budget of a project
- Calculating timeline and budget needed for a project
- Maintaining communication from/to the clients, to manage clients’ expectations on the projects or to help resolve and raise problems faced by RC team
- Delivering updates and lead presentations of final and all interim reports
- Keen interest in business-oriented research and consulting
- Have experience in business development or marketing industry
- Have good interpersonal and communication skill
- Disciplined and able to work under pressure
- Excellent command of English and the ability to work on Microsoft Office applications.
Business Development Manager-PT Spire IndonesiaJakarta Raya - Jl Jend Sudirman kav.1 , jakarta | Ditayangkan: 14-November-2019 | Tutup pada 14-December-2019
Why we were founded
Spire Research and Consulting was established in 2000 to address a gap in the research and consulting industry in global emerging markets. Unlike most agencies that focus on traditional consumer research, our founders saw a profound need for holistic research projects.
These projects integrate traditional customer research with knowledge of the broader business eco-system; for instance, competitors, channels, legal and regulatory factors. They support strategic decision-making for market growth and entry. Our studies provide indispensable tools for creating business plans, setting sales quotas, quantifying budgets and investment as well as making product launch decisions.
Spire exists to undertake such projects with distinction.
Who we are
Spire is an independent firm, owned by the directors who lead its ten full-service offices. That independence means that we do not push branded, cookie-cutter research solutions on our clients. Instead, we tailor each research program to deliver only what is needed for the decisions that really matter.
Job Scope and Roles
Join the Spire team
At Spire, the development of each individual team member is recognized as the condition for the organization’s development.
Spire offers a challenging environment that calls on each employee to work on business problems that defy easy solutions. However, we also offer a distinctive environment for people to work, learn and grow. Spire offers training programs, mentorship and resources in the strategic market research and consulting field that are second to none in the Asia Pacific region.
Join Spire today if you are seeking a dynamic career that gives you opportunities to grow and excel.
ALAMAT : PT Spire Indonesia
Jl Jendral Sudirman Kav.1, Jakarta, Indonesia 10220