Lowongan Pos Coordinator-PT Finansia Multi Finance (Kredit Plus)
- Merumuskan strategi penjualan yang disesuaikan dengan target pos
- Memantau dan menganalisa situasi pasar di daerah tersebut.
- Memonitor perkembangan overdue dan mengambil langkah-langkah pengamanan untuk menekan risiko & kerugian
- Berkoordinasi dengan fungsi administrasi sub pos.
- Melakukan couching & counseling kepada bawahannya.
- Penempatan : Jakarta dan sekitarnya
- Usia maks. 38 tahun
- Pendidikan min S1
- Pengalaman yang sama minimal 2 tahun di bidang yang sama pada perusahaan pembiayaan/perbankan
- Memiliki kemampuan analisa dan strategi yang kuat di bidang Marketing
- Memiliki kemampuan kepemimpinan yang baik
- To provide financing solutions and services to the community in improving their quality of live using technology.
- To establish a framework for people to learn, to develop and perform, creating value and growth potential
Pos Coordinator-PT Finansia Multi Finance (Kredit Plus)Jakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 17-November-2019 | Tutup pada 17-December-2019
PT Finansia Multi Finance (“FMF” or “the Company”) was founded in 1994. FMF received its multifinance licence in 1994 and is fully licenced to conduct a full range of multifinance activities including consumer finance, leasing, factoring and credit cards.
Today, FMF and its kreditplus brand are established as leading players within the multifinance sector with a focus on the used motorcycle financing, used car financing and white goods financing segments. As at 30 June 2014, FMF finances 772,234 customers through a proprietary distribution network of 313 branches / POS outlets and supported by a workforce of 13,682 employees.
On its establishment, FMF adopted a dual focus on both the retail and commercial segment largely in response to the opportunities available in the market. Following the Asian Financial Crisis (“AFC”), FMF, like many other financial institutions in Indonesia, adjusted its strategic business model and risk management framework to reflect lessons learnt over the period.
Over its 20 years of operation, FMF has weathered the course of a number of credit cycles and financial crises through a willingness and flexibility to adapt its business model and practices in response to shifting regulatory and operating environments. This adaptability has provided FMF with valuable operating experience within a number of different business segments and product groups across both the retail and commercial markets.
To be the Best Provider of Technology Based Financing Solutions and Services In Indonesia
ALAMAT : PT Finansia Multi Finance (Kredit Plus)
15th Floor, Office 8 Building, SCBD Lot 28, Jl.Jendral Sudirman Kav 52-53, Jakarta