Lowongan Banquet Sales Manager-PT Mahakam Ekagraha (Mahakam Group)
- Now! Jakarta Magazine, as 1st Winner Best Single Indonesian Restaurant for Le Gran Café from (2017)
- Now! Jakarta Magazine, as Runner Up Best Single Japanese Restaurant for AOKI Japanese Cuisine (2017)
- Hospitality Asia Platinum Awards (HAPA), as Best Boutique Hotel (2016-2018)
- Hospitality Asia Awards (HAPA), as Restaurant of the Year for Le Gran Café (2016-2018)
- 25 – 35 years old.
- Two years related experience.
- Excellent Food & Beverages Industry knowledge.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in related field.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Good English both orally and written.
- Having buyer-responsive manner.
- Self-motivated person.
- Proven sales track record.
Banquet Sales Manager-PT Mahakam Ekagraha (Mahakam Group)Jakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) - Jalan Mahakam 1 No. 8 | Ditayangkan: 25-October-2019 | Tutup pada 24-November-2019
Hotel Gran Mahakam is a charming five-star boutique hotel pleasantly located in the heart of South Jakarta, in close proximity to both the business district and entertainment hubs – where shopping mall and restaurants & café are abound.
We provide 158 elegantly furnished rooms, International Restaurants, Bar & Lounge, Banquet venues, Spa and Roof Top Swimming Pool, crafting a European-baroque-style architecture with warmth, comfort and ease like your second home.
We are known as one of the best five star rated hotels, proven by certification issued among others honored from:
Banquet Sales Manager
This position requires an individual who has excellent knowledge about Hotel Banquet services, Food & Beverage business, events & venues, able to identify relevant sales potential, develop hopper / potential pipe line and convert them into new customers, besides maintaining the existing ones. You will be responsible for maximizing those sales potential, develop and execute sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
We are currently in the stage of strategizing continuous improvements, and therefore we are inviting those who are eager to join us to take part in our further success.
We have several challenging opening positions, and we welcome those with high motivation, innovativeness, strong commitment, fluent English (oral and writing)and preferably whohas the experience background coming from the hospitality/tourism industry, to apply for the following positions available.
Interested candidates would need to submit their Application Letter, CV together with their latest 3x4 cm colored photograph and send them
Only shortlisted candidates that fulfill our requirements will be contacted.
Kindly be notified that we do not cover travelling and accommodation expenses for those who are invited to proceed for the recruitment process.
ALAMAT : PT Mahakam Ekagraha (Mahakam Group)
Hotel Gran Mahakam, South Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia