Lowongan Monitoring and Evaluation (ME)-Compassion
- Acts as an advocate for children – raising the awareness of the needs, neglect, nurture, and potential of children in poverty
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Seven years Experience working in this or similar position or field.
- Certification in profession from nationally or internationally recognized organization, or similar credential.
- Requires in-depth conceptual and practical knowledge in own job discipline and basic knowledge of related job disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate the brand in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves moderately complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
Monitoring and Evaluation (ME)-CompassionBandung (Jawa Barat) | Ditayangkan: 04-December-2019 | Tutup pada 03-January-2020
Compassion's work in Indonesia began in 1968. Compassion also began working in East Indonesia in 2000. Currently, more than 78,400 children participate in 464 child development centers. Compassion partners with churches to help them provide Indonesian children with the opportunity to rise above their circumstances and become all God has created them to be.
This career specialist provide in-depth monitoring and evaluation expertise to partnership and program data to conduct analysis, identify trends, formulate reports, and make recommendations based on findings. The specialist further provides highly competent expertise in measurement and analysis of program strategies and outputs as well as baseline/needs assessments. At this career level, the incumbent supports the local program design, performing independently or participating
as a team member for major, or complex issues.
Compassion's work in Indonesia began in 1968. Compassion also began working in East Indonesia in 2000.
ALAMAT : Compassion
Jl. Sukawangi 3, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia