Lowongan Internship (Information Technology)-PT Prudential Life Assurance
- Student from reputable university at minimum 6th Semester or who has passed the final dissertation exam or waiting for the graduation day, or up to one year graduation is accepted.
- Majoring in Information Technology / Information System or equal with IT background.
- GPA Min 3.00.
- Willing to commit the internship program as per agreed time for 3 to 6 Months.
- Willing to work from Monday-Friday (8.15 – 17.15), permission for campus-related will be considered.
- Have strong drive to achieve and have a passion to learn.
- Passion for excellence
- To provide the best and improve the ability to get the best results as well.
- Learning organization
- Provide opportunities to everyone in the company to gain knowledge, skills and personal development through various training.
- To work as a family
- Working hand in hand as one big family treat each other respectfully and lovingly to create an atmosphere of tolerance.
- Integrity and fair deal to all stakeholders
- Commitment to always have integrity in every case, provide the best services to our customers, appreciate every person fairly on the basis of business added-value, to communicate clearly and provide a good income to every person (without discrimination).
- Innovate and create opportunities - We pursue new initiatives and challenge ourselves to create opportunities.
- Demonstrate care and understanding - We understand and care about the needs and expectations of our employees, customers, agents, partners and shareholders.
- Collaborate - We encourage openness, mutual trust and teamwork throughout the organization.
- Deliver excellence - We fulfill our promises and deliver on a clear set of expectations, maintaining our integrity at all times.
Internship (Information Technology)-PT Prudential Life AssuranceJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 11-December-2019 | Tutup pada 10-January-2020
Established in 1995, PT Prudential Life Assurance (Prudential Indonesia) is a subsidiary of Prudential plc, a leading international financial services group from the United Kingdom that has £4,9 billion (Rp 81,7 trillion) of assets under management (as of 31 December 2017). Combining Prudential's global experience in life insurance for more than 168 years with knowledge of local customs and businesses, Prudential Indonesia is committed to providing the best investment, savings, and protection insurance solutions to customers across the country.
Since launching our first unit-linked (life insurance combined with investments) product in 1999, Prudential Indonesia has been the market leader in this innovative product category. Prudential Indonesia also offers a variety of products and services that are designed to fit and accommodate the needs of its customers. Prudential Indonesia has also established a Sharia Business Unit since 2007 and is believed to be the leader of the Sharia Life Insurance market in Indonesia since its establishment.
As of 31 December 2017, Prudential Indonesia maintains a head office in Jakarta and 6 sales offices in Medan, Surabaya, Bandung, Batam, Denpasar, and Semarang, with 408 agency offices (including in Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Batam, and Bali) across the archipelago. Prudential Indonesia has a supported network of around 277,000 sales forces, serving more than 2.3 million customers.
The intern is responsible to support for system testing related to Corporate Business project (Front-End and Back-End system) to ensure all functioned are worked well.
"To be the best Retail Financial Services company in Indonesia, exceeding our stakeholders’ expectations with service excellence, quality products, committed people and good financial returns"
Four Pillars of the Mission
As an integral part of the Mission, PT Prudential Life Assurance has four pillars, which is the basic foundation of company’s establishment and growth, which distinguishes it from other companies. Here are the Four Pillars:
Our Core Values
"Only by listening can we truly understand what people need and only by understanding what people need are we able to deliver the right products and services."
ALAMAT : PT Prudential Life Assurance
Prudential Tower Jakarta