Lowongan HSE Officer - Bontang-PT CARSURIN
- To plan and implement HSE (Health/Safety/Environment) work programs that have been submitted in accordance with the Objectives and Targets of the QHSE Division
- To ensure that HSE procedures are implemented properly, including such as HIRADC, JSA, PPE, etc.
- To implement and lead HSE programs that have been set
- To prepare HSE weekly and monthly reports and submit them to the HSE Coordinator or HSE Manager
- To ensure compliance with HSE regulators including local regulations and other requirements at the relevant branch
- To coordinates with Environment Staff HO and Head of Branch for environmental testing, environmental permits, WWTP, B3 Waste TPS, B3 Waste Balance in accordance with the implementation of each branch
- To ensure controls of Ingredients & Toxic Materials (B3) according to the requirements required in each branch
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encourages to apply
- Preferably Less than 1 year experience specialized in Engineering - Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
- Work Location : Bontang, East Kalimantan
HSE Officer - Bontang-PT CARSURINBontang (Kalimantan Timur) | Ditayangkan: 11-December-2019 | Tutup pada 10-January-2020
In 1968, Captain Hein Christopher Tiwan founded CARSURIN as a private company specializing in independent surveying and superintending services. Since its inception, CARSURIN continues to expand its full array services as demand dictates. For 40 years, CARSURIN has paid close attention to our client's needs and has a proud history of delivering exceptional services with integrity. In the process, a unique business culture has emerged that drives associates to perform their absolute best.
We have secured our ISO 9001 : 2008, 14001 : 2004, 17020 & OHSAS 18001 : 2007 certification and all of our laboratories are accredited by International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation ("ILAC")/ISO 17025 : 2005.
Anywhere you find CARSURIN, you will find culture. Our associates all share this common culture, comprised of five universal values: Pride, Determination, Commitment, Quality and Integrity. These are much more than words. Our culture is a tangible force, one that transcends geography and language, and permeates everything we do as a company.
As the leader and largest private company within the Indonesian marine surveying and marine related industry with 40 years of experience, CARSURIN's branch offices and global network can respond to and fulfill our client's needs promptly.
Our local knowledge, professionalism, expertise and integrity ensure that our client's risks are minimized.
CARSURIN has personnel of the highest caliber and experience. We also maintain a high level of technical expertise to ensure the highest quality service. CARSURIN continues to invest heavily on developing our team to remain ahead of the competition and continue to offer clients excellent service with integrity.
CARSURIN’s mission is to provide the highest degree of quality service in the energy and maritime fields through a combination of our expertise, qualified and dedicated staff, commitment, over 40 years of experience, branch offices and global network.
ALAMAT : PT CARSURIN
Neo Soho Capital, Grogol Petamburan, Jakarta, Indonesia