Lowongan GRO-PT Kolektif Senopati Indonesia (Pantja Bar & Restaurant)
- Candidate must possess at least SMU in Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): • Knowledgeable on the choppe system, • Maintain and updates the outlets reservation and guest history, • Clean and maintains equipment, tools, fixtures, service area and door area and menu folder in the outlet assigned
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
GRO-PT Kolektif Senopati Indonesia (Pantja Bar & Restaurant)Jakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) - Senopati | Ditayangkan: 19-December-2019 | Tutup pada 18-January-2020
Pantja means five in Sanskrit. Alcohol, Citrus, Sugar, Water and Spice – this combination of five ingredients is the ancestor to the modern cocktail: Punch. Dating back to 1600s punch was a luxurious tipple enjoyed in taverns and coffee shops in England, comprised of prized ingredients from the ‘Orient’; particularly alcohol and spice from Indonesia. We honour this history by focusing on Indonesian ingredients to create elegant and enticing punch bowls, both decadent and delicious. Kabir Suharan's ten years experience in F&B and knowledge of spirit and cocktail history is displayed with elegance and panache in the Pantja Bar.
In addition to great drinks, we at Pantja consider ourselves purveyors of fine food. We harness the ancient methods of open flame cooking that unlocks the best flavour in all ingredients: from blazing hot flames to sear a juicy steak, to dying embers that can be used to slowly roast vegetables. We focus on dishes that are driven by local seasonal vegetables, fruits, fish and meat. Inspired by his Californian upbringing, as well as his time spent at Nobu NYC understanding Japanese and Asian cooking techniques, Chef Rapha Menchaca’s philosophy is all about cooking whole foods by hand - from hand grinding spices to breaking down animals for charcuterie to hand crafting fresh pasta every day.
Our company is growing and offers abundance opportunity for employees to grow their career with us. Share your brilliant ideas and contribute to our company success. We are looking for individual who strives our company values because we believe that the success of our business is depends on the people in it. Our company is still have a long way to go so, come and join us
ALAMAT : PT Kolektif Senopati Indonesia (Pantja Bar & Restaurant)
Jalan Senopati No 37 Kebayoran Baru Jakarta Selatan