Lowongan HR Specialist - Talent Outreach-UNOPS (United Nations Office for Project Services)
- Drive and initiate recruitment outreach activities, to improve the quality of applications and their diversity. Contribute to source diverse talent on the short and medium outlook for senior and positions which are difficult to fill.
- Implement strategic sourcing strategies for senior leadership and business-critical roles across the organisation.
- Contribute to developing an employer branding strategy to position UNOPS as an international and inclusive employer of choice in particular among underrepresented groups.
- Develop recruitment branding initiatives to build awareness among specific talent audiences in specific job categories (i.e.: leadership, civil engineering, project management, ICT) or even specific groups (i.e.: women, diaspora, talent with disabilities).
- Contribute to developing the digital talent attraction strategy (i.e.: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram,)
- Contribute to developing innovative recruitment campaigns including media, print, web/online content and event promotion.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders such as strategic talent management, diversity & inclusion teams as well as with corporate communication to contribute to meet organisational priorities.
- Design, implement and manage employee advocacy programme (i.e.: talent recruitment ambassadors programme)
- Develop and implement training for personnel, in particular for UNOPS leadership and management, on the use of social medial and relevant networks to attract diverse talent
- Contribute to developing communication materials and training to brand UNOPS as an employer of choice at various networking and industry events
- Ensure the development of the national capacity of HR colleagues on recruitment outreach.
- An advanced degree in Communication, Human Resources, Journalism, Political Science, Psychology, Marketing, or other related fields would be desirable.
- Alternatively, a combination of a Bachelor's degree with an additional 2 years of relevant work experience, may be accepted in lieu of advanced degree.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in employer branding and/or talent attraction is required.
- Experience in employer branding initiative including diversity and inclusion is required. (i.e.: diaspora, gender, disabilities, etc)
- Experience in working on employee engagement programme is required.
- International experience and /or work experience in the development sector is required.
- Asian market knowledge of talent attraction is considered as an advantage.
- Fluency in English.
- Fluency in French or Spanish is an advantage.
HR Specialist - Talent Outreach-UNOPS (United Nations Office for Project Services)Jakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 19-December-2019 | Tutup pada 18-January-2020
The People and Change Group (PCG) is based at the UNOPS Headquarters in Copenhagen. Its mission is to empower effective leadership and high-performing talent as well as to enable business transformation pursuit of organizational excellence and a culture of innovation.
We are bringing together more than 30 experienced professionals in organisational design, recruitment outreach, talent management, learning management, and change management. All of us have a passion for achieving results and building innovation into our way of doing business. In a truly multicultural atmosphere, we work in a dynamic, flexible team-based approach and thrive to get things done.
We are recruiting an enthusiastic talent attraction professionals to contribute to position UNOPS as an inclusive employer of choice globally and strengthen our capacity to attract the best talent. Specifically, we want to build our brand awareness among targeted talent audiences as well as building talent outreach capacity in the organisation. The role will require to develop key initiatives that will expand UNOPS diverse talent networks. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on the essence of an international hiring organization, to strengthen global talent acquisition strategy within the United Nations family and have an active contribution to UNOPS Strategic Plan.
Under the supervision of the Talent Outreach Advisor, you will be working together with the recruitment outreach team and the broader PCG team to increase recruitment performance and brand awareness that drives diversity. The latter is currently focusing on improving the gender diversity within our workforce as explained in our Gender Parity strategy.
You will mainly work on three (3) functional areas: recruitment outreach, employer branding and capacity building as described below:
What we offer:
Contract type: International Individual Contractor Agreement
Contract level: IICA2
Contract duration: Open-ended, subject to organizational requirements, availability of funds and satisfactory performance.
For more details about the ICA contractual modality, please follow this link:
Treats all individuals with respect; responds sensitively to differences and encourages others to do the same. Upholds organizational and ethical norms. Maintains high standards of trustworthiness. A role model for diversity and inclusion.
Acts as a positive role model contributing to the team spirit. Collaborates and supports the development of others. For people managers only: Acts as a positive leadership role model, motivates, directs and inspires others to succeed, utilizing appropriate leadership styles.
Demonstrates understanding of the impact of own role on all partners and always puts the end beneficiary first. Builds and maintains strong external relationships and is a competent partner for others (if relevant to the role).
Efficiently establishes an appropriate course of action for self and/or others to accomplish a goal. Actions lead to total task accomplishment through concern for quality in all areas. Sees opportunities and takes the initiative to act on them. Understands that responsible use of resources maximizes our impact on our beneficiaries.
ALAMAT : UNOPS (United Nations Office for Project Services)