Lowongan UI / UX & Multimedia Designer-Integrasi Megakanal Agensi
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing web interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- 3 years of experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role
- UI design portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
- 6 years of experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
UI / UX & Multimedia Designer-Integrasi Megakanal AgensiJakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) - Kemang | Ditayangkan: 09-January-2020 | Tutup pada 08-February-2020
We are an Omni-channel Integration Agency (www.omnichannel.co.id) supported by our head quarter in Japan (www.e-Agency.co.jp). We are now growing and looking for top-performing people to join us.
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team!
As an UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
We are welcoming dynamic, energetic and highly motivated people to grow together with us. Our environment will be challenging and super excited to be involved.
ALAMAT : Integrasi Megakanal Agensi
Kemang Icon by Alila, Bangka, South Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia