Lowongan SALES ENGINEER (WATER & WASTEWATER TREATMENT)-PT UWT Indonesia (Jakarta)
- Supporting all sales & marketing activities.
- Support Sales/Project team in technical product information/presentation
- Managing, confirming and interpreting customer requirements.
- Preparing preliminary design such as PFD, Layout and Mass Balance.
- Preparing technical and commercial proposals.
- Creation of technical specifications and sales proposals for tender submissions
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Coordination of design / proposal with other stakeholders involved in the project
- Management of client relationships on allocated tender or projects
- Close interaction with vendors to understand new technologies and effective implementation to client’s needs
- Coordinating with engineering team to ensure smooth transition from pre-sales solution to post-sales implementation.
- Ad-hoc duties assigned by management
- Education minimal D3/S1 from a reputable University in Chemical/Civil/Environmental Engineering.
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined with good time management skills
- Cooperative, yet assertive with good technical knowledge on water chemistry and water treatment plants and equipment.
- Ability to work in an often fast paced, hectic, and demanding environment
- Have the prerequisite training and education
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Autocad is prefered.
- Minimum 3+ years for S1 holder and minimum 5+ years for D3 holder of direct water and wastewater treatment equipment and system sales experience is a must.
- Necessary to have ample knowledge and understanding of the technicalities & operation of water and/or wastewater treatment products/services/industries.
SALES ENGINEER (WATER & WASTEWATER TREATMENT)-PT UWT Indonesia (Jakarta)Jakarta Utara (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 14-January-2020 | Tutup pada 13-February-2020
Water/Waste Water Treatment Construction Service Waste Processing Construction Services, Engineering Procurement Construction
Water Treatment Plant, Sewage and Waste Water Treatment Plant, Recycling Waste Water
A technical sales engineers is suitable for an experienced person which can use their technical knowledge along with sales & business development skills to provide advice and support on a range of products.
Duties and responsibilities are as follows, but are not limited to:
ALAMAT : PT UWT Indonesia (Jakarta)