Lowongan Customer Experience Manager-PT Morula Indonesia
- Create, implement, evaluate, and develop patient service standards in accordance with the company's vision, missions and business targets as well as observe the patient's needs/expectations.
- Ensuring every clinical operations employee to be able to carry out patient service standards and appearance standards set by the company.
- Collaborate with the Commercial Department to manage accommodation (planes, hotels, pickup cars, etc.), doctors consultation schedule and others for foreigners / VIP patients.
- Ensuring VIP Client Specialists to serve foreigners / VIP patients according to patient service standards.
- Handling patient complaints, especially foreigners / VIP patients satisfactorily.
- Maintain good relations with patients, especially foreigners / VIP patients, not limited to reminding the next schedule, following up on patients Drop Out, and giving more attention to patients such as congratulate patients birthday, and others.
- Create, implement, evaluate, and develop Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Collaborate with Sub Section Data Analyst to yield Customer Satisfaction Indes report.
- Follow up on customer satisfaction survey results through new programs / development of patient service standards.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Solid Experience in Planning and Implementing Service Blueprint in Service Industry such as Hospital, Hotel, and Tourism.
- Multitasking and Service-Oriented
- Willing to Travel for Business.
- Required language(s): English in oral and written.
- Fluent in Mandarin will be an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patient, empathetic, and a great sense of responsibility in problem-solving.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Report to General Manager Operational
Customer Experience Manager-PT Morula IndonesiaJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 14-January-2020 | Tutup pada 13-February-2020
Morula IVF is the biggest IVF center in Indonesia which was established in 1998.
It is the first and the only clinic in Indonesia which had achieved International Certification Reproductive Technology Accreditation Committee (RTAC) from The Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand (JAS - ANZ).
Nowadays Morula IVF is growing rapidly and already has several branches, such as: Morula IVF Margonda (Depok), Morula IVF Padang, Morula IVF Surabaya, Morula IVF Melinda Bandung, Morula IVF Pontianak and Morula IVF Makassar. In the next 3-4 years, Morula IVF plans to go public.
1. Customer Service Standards
2. Customer Experience for VIP Client
3. Customer Satisfaction Index
You will join a market leader in IVF industry with double digit growth expected to go public in 2020-2021. Your experience with this company will be a good asset for your CV and future career.
ALAMAT : PT Morula Indonesia
Jl Teuku Cut Ditiro No 12 Menteng