Lowongan Recruitment Supervisor-Linindo Pacific International
- Linindo Pacific International tidak pernah memungut biaya apapun dalam proses rekrutmen.
- Linindo Pacific International tidak pernah bekerja sama dengan travel agent/ biro perjalanan tertentu dalam proses rekrutmen.
- Apabila Anda diminta untuk membayar sejumlah uang dalam bentuk pembayaran tiket pesawat dan hotel atau akomodasi lainnya agar diabaikan.
- Jangan memberikan data pribadi atau data keuangan Anda kepada siapapun.
- Jika membutuhkan klarifikasi lebih lanjut dapat langsung menghubungi Linindo Pacific International.
- Highest Level of Employee Satisfaction
- Employee Skills Competency
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Interpersonal Skills Development
Recruitment Supervisor-Linindo Pacific InternationalTangerang (Banten) | Ditayangkan: 12-February-2020 | Tutup pada 13-March-2020
LPI is South East Asia's largest Automotive Electrical, Thermal Management, Fire Suppression and Mechatronics Integrated Solutions for Heavy Mobile Equipment (HME). With 10+ branches and 200+ employees all over the region and the philosophy focused on continuous improvement, the business offers customers a service level unparalleled in the HME industry.
Established in 1999, LPI is now one of the most renowned and respectable player in the industry for its ability to tailor and to integrate the high quality products with professional engineering services to all of its clients, predominantly in the mining industries in the region.
LPI boasts one of the largest network as the foundation for its sophisticated supply chain solutions and this has allowed LPI to reach all of his clients' establishment even in the most remote area in the region. Its position as direct importer combining with such a large portfolio of highly respected clients in the world significantly reduces the risk that the business faces, as evidenced by our strong financial growth through tough economic periods. With over 15 years of history, LPI has learnt to adapt to suit the dynamism of the industry. Committed to provide only the best to our clients as well as to creative solutions have been instrumental to our continued success.
- Usia 25 - 30 tahun
- Pendidikan min. S1 Psikologi, IPK min. 3.50
- Pengalaman 2 tahun sebagai Recruitment Staff dan 2 tahun sebagai Recruitment Supervisor
- Memahami dan bisa mengaplikasikan alat tes psikologi dan metode wawancara
- Good manner, disiplin dan teliti
- Inisiatif dan mau belajar
- Bisa bekerja di bawah tekanan sesuai deadline
Tugas dan Tanggung Jawab :
- Memastikan pemenuhan permintaan karyawan sesuai dengan kualifikasi dan waktu yang dibutuhkan
- Mengelola bawahan untuk mencapai target sesusi Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
- Mereview setiap Form Permintaan Tenaga Kerja (FPTK) baru bersama HRGA Manager
- Mencari sumber baru untuk menambah jumlah kandidat
- Mengevaluasi proses rekrutmen secara berkala
- Membuat recruitment report untuk recruitment meeting
- Monitoring karyawan percobaan
- Menyusun recruitment budget
As one of the fastest growing solution driven aftermarket integrated solutions provider for heavy mobile equipment in the region, LPI is built upon the strength of its people. We are continually improving our business operations by always encouraging innovation through the engagement of our team members across our group of companies. With a vast network throughout Asia Pacific and the overwhelming growth of the company and the whole industry have driven us to challenge the best candidates over the region to take part to strengthen our organization. At LPI, we provide opportunities for growth, personal development, and job satisfaction to all employees, and in return, every team member takes responsibility for improving the company by contributing to the sustainable yet achievable growth for the benefit of the organization.
Through this career development framework, we are in a position to retain highly skilled yet to provide an equal opportunity for every employee to reinforce our workforce and enhance our profile as a high quality employer. At LPI, you are invited to explore and develop your personal and professional potential within one of the most dynamic and diverse companies. We value:
ALAMAT : Linindo Pacific International
Komplek Duta Indah Iconic E 9 - 10 Jl. M.H. Thamrin, Kebon Nanas Panunggangan Utara, Pinang Kota Tangerang 15143