Lowongan Data Scientist-PT Mitra Global Holiday
- Support Sourcing, Sales, Revenue, and Marketing teams with insights gained from analyzing company data
- Work with above stakeholders to identify opportunities by leveraging company data to drive business solutions and monitor the outcomes
- Assess and use large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimizations
- Utilize ready made tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Travel / Hotel industry background is preferred but not mandatory
- Min. 3 Years experience in Data Analytics
- Strong problem solving skills with emphasis on people development
- Strong experience in using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, and tools.
- Experienced in building and implementing business models by creating algorithms and creating/running simulations.
- Comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Coding knowledge and experience with several languages: C, C++, Java, .NET is a plus
- Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Tableau, Salesforce, Kibana Logs is a plus.
Data Scientist-PT Mitra Global HolidayJakarta Pusat (Jakarta Raya) - Gambir | Ditayangkan: 03-March-2020 | Tutup pada 02-April-2020
In 2000, MG was founded with the humble vision of helping hoteliers in Indonesia sell, market and distribute their offerings to Indonesian consumers. By 2011, it successfully scaled its business by building strong relationships with hoteliers and attracted investments from three leading travel agents in Indonesia: Panorama Tours, Smailing Tours, and Dwidaya Tours.
With unflinching focus on building strong relationships with partners and customers, MG leveraged technology to expand its business beyond Indonesia. MG’s growth across Southeast Asia drew the attention of Singapore-headquartered equity firm, Northstar Group. In 2016, the Northstar Group invested in MG which further accelerated its expansion in Southeast Asia, opening branch offices in key countries such as Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, and the Philippines.
Today, MG has established itself as Southeast Asia’s Bedbank with an inventory of 350,000+ hotels worldwide, supplies to 8,000+ travel agencies with 15,000+ frontline bookers serving the end-consumer, and transacting 5000+ bookings daily. We have 5,500+ direct contracts with hotels in Southeast Asia, supported by 12 offices.
Since Day 1, MG’s mission was to help hotels and travel agencies grow more and win more. Now, with focused investment on technology, marketing and analytics capabilities, MG is well-placed to drive further growth for hotels and travel agencies in an increasingly complex sales and distribution landscape
As a business that is constantly growing and transforming, MG Group’s vision is to become the leading supplier of hotel rooms for destinations that delivers great customer experiences.
For that to happen, we seek to recruit the best talent in the market and work with them to deliver value to our stakeholders. During which, MG Group believes in the importance of helping our people develop into the best possible version they can be. In addition, we also emphasize a great deal on the company values and culture code, which is key to our collective success.
If you are someone who has high integrity, passionate about the travel industry and ready to go on a high-speed growth journey with MG Group, join us today!
ALAMAT : PT Mitra Global Holiday
Gedung Rajakamar.com Jl. Majapahit No.16 Harmoni Jakarta Pusat