Lowongan Head of HR Development Department-PT Indonesia Infrastructure Finance
- Report to Head of Human Resource and General Affairs;
- Evaluate and develop HR overall strategies, policies and systems;
- Responsible for ensuring all prevailing laws/regulatory matters are handled, met and implemented properly, particularly for matters relating to employment;
- Provides consultation to leadership regarding compliance to regulatory requirements;
- Ensure compliance to Company’s applicable policies, regulations, values, code of conducts and standard operation procedures;
- Responsible for Company’s overall training and development analysis, road map/plan and execution including but not limited to coaching & counselling and employees’ individual development plan whenever deem necessary;
- Promote a learning culture, conducive work environment and employee engagement;
- Responsible for developing and managing team;
- Responsible for rolling-out, monitor and review performance management in the Company;
- Plan HR Development budget, control and monitor its expenditure per Directorate/Division according to plan and agreed budgets;
- Liaise with line managers and employees as well as external counterparts in HR Development;
- Ensure proper periodic reporting on HR Development activities;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Good Integrity;
- Proactive and possess leadership quality;
- Open minded, willing to learn and to innovate;
- Meticulous and well organized;
- Strong in analytical and conceptual thinking, and able to anticipate potential issues;
- Highly motivated and able to effectively multi-task and juggle conflicting priorities and deadlines;
- Comfortable to work in a team;
- Able to effectively interact with government officials as well as IIF leaders and staff;
- Good in written and verbal English (min. IELTS 6.5 - 7 or equivalent);
- Excellent in business writing and presentation skills;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, any field;
- 6 to 8-year experiences in roles relevant to HR and Organizational Development with the last position as HR and/or Organizational Development Manager;
- Previously managed a team is a must.
- To ensure investors’ needs are reflected in contractual structures and concessions.
- To lead in offering a mix of long term financing instruments appropriate for infrastructure.
- To work with Indonesia’s financial institutions and other institutional investors to channel the nation’s savings into the long term development of Indonesia’s infrastructure.
Head of HR Development Department-PT Indonesia Infrastructure FinanceJakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 19-April-2020 | Tutup pada 19-May-2020
PT Indonesia Infrastructure Finance (IIF) is a private non-bank financial institution under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia, Regulation (PMK) No. 100/2009, professionally managed, with a focus on investing in commercially feasible infrastructure projects. The establishment of IIF is a key element of strategic development by Government of Indonesia and development partners among international financial institutions to address the constraints on the flow of private investment in infrastructure.
Our objective is to address a key gap in the institutional landscape for infrastructure development and finance in Indonesia - a commercially oriented entity providing fund based products such as long term financing, non fund based products such as guarantees as well as fee based services for infrastructure projects.
Supported by its strong capital base from shareholders and 25 years subordinated loan on-lending facilities from World Bank and Asian Development Bank, IIF is well-positioned to create a niche market as a catalyst to finance green field infrastructure projects. In the medium term, IIF has significant leverage to mobilize the domestic capital market through the issuance of Rupiah denominated infrastructure project bonds to broaden the capital sources to support rapid growth in infrastructure development in Indonesia.
Furthermore, IIF has a unique position to support Government by providing advice on infrastructure policy issues. We are also best positioned to support the project sponsors as well as to collaborate with other financial institutions by providing advisory services, extending long tenor Rupiah financing and a range of other financial instruments including guarantees, subordinated debt and minority equity stakes.
IIF is expected to emerge as a national repository of experience and skills related to the development and financing of commercially viable projects in Infrastructure, including those based on Public Private Partnership (PPP).
Our eight principles in social and environmental safeguards as well as our adoption of the highest standards of corporate governance provide better assurance for sustainable infrastructure development in compliance with international standards
Companies & Industry
Preferably from Foreign or Regional Banking/Financial Institution.
To provide capital for infrastructure in Indonesia and to work closely with infrastructure sponsors, the financial sector, and the Government of Indonesia to accelerate the construction of well-conceived, commercially viable infrastructure projects.
ALAMAT : PT Indonesia Infrastructure Finance
The Energy Building 30th Floor, Jl Jend Sudirman Kav 52-53, SCBD, Jakarta 12190, Indonesia