Lowongan District Sales Manager (Makassar)-PT. Alere Health
- Plan, direct, and monitor the activities of a sales team within a defined geographical district to achieve established sales targets.
- Supporting sales representatives and key account colleagues in the management of key client relationships and in the negotiation of contracts with key customers.
- Building district sales capability and for the overall management and motivation of the district sales team.
- Develop and maintain relationship with key accounts; identify customer issues and resolve sales related difficulties
- Manage the performance of the sales team to meet individual, department and company sales goals and objectives including feedback on performance appraisals, recommendations for merit increases, career counseling, etc.
- Train and develop sales team to understand customer needs, identify sales opportunities and effectively represent the company
- Works with other departments to drive marketing campaigns, preferred vendors, incentives, promotions, and rebate programs
- Provide regular sales reports, forecasts and communication with sales and marketing management
- Other duties as assigned by manager based on business conditions or management directive
- Education & Experience: Bachelor’s degree in business or sciences and minimum 3 years successful sales experience in medical device or related experience with the least 2 years of experience managing a direct sales force
- Detailed understanding of the industry and product
- Ability to effectively present information to management, end user, distributors and/or distributor sales staff.
- Ability to utilize computer software to present data and reports in a meaningful format
- Strong market analysis, strategic planning, leadership and teambuilding skills.
- Understanding and aptitude for healthcare and regulatory requirements and issues.
- Able to speak and write in English
District Sales Manager (Makassar)-PT. Alere HealthKalimantan Selatan, Kalimantan Timur, Sulawesi Barat, Sulawesi Selatan, Sulawesi Tengah, Sulawesi Te | Ditayangkan: 19-April-2020 | Tutup pada 19-May-2020
Alere is Now Abbott
Abbott has created a new business unit within the Diagnostics group to focus specifically on our products. We are now Abbott Rapid Diagnostics
We are a world leader in rapid diagnostics at the point of care, with a focus on cardio metabolic disease, infectious disease and toxicology. In 2015, we delivered more than one billion tests to healthcare professionals and patients around the world.
Our innovative diagnostics deliver reliable and actionable information, resulting in better clinical and economic healthcare outcomes globally.
We are committed to delivering high-quality products and services that patients and providers can rely on for consistently accurate and actionable information. We deploy unique innovative technologies that not only transform diagnostic products, but also expand into new platforms and solutions with proven health and economic outcomes.
Change the life of someone in your hometown or across the country. Save the life of someone in a country halfway around the world. Improve the lives of millions of people worldwide, allowing them to be healthier than they ever thought they could be and to do things they never dreamed they would.
That's what we’ve been doing for 125 years. Help us make this year the best yet.
ALAMAT : PT. Alere Health
K link Tower, 18 Floor. Jl Gatot Subroto Kav 59 A, Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia