Lowongan Inventory Manager (DC Bandung)-PT Matahari Department Store Tbk
- To manage the administration of the inbound process
- To monitor & controlling the document entry activities
- To ensure that the database at the system are accurate, correct and valid.
- To provide schedule information when the goods can be received (Plan received)
- To manage the inventory stock taking and maintain better ratio of shrinkage
- To maintain the departmental budget under control
- To lead the team achieve the company goals
- Maximum 40 years old
- S-1 Graduate from reputable University (IT background is an advantage)
- 5 years experiences in similar position (experiences from logistics company would be an advantage).
- Expertise to operate MS Office
- English on both oral & written
- Thrusworhty, honest & good attitude
- Willing to work in De Primaterra, Jl. Sapan, Bojong Soang, Bandung.
Inventory Manager (DC Bandung)-PT Matahari Department Store TbkBandung (Jawa Barat) - Bojongsoang | Ditayangkan: 31-October-2019 | Tutup pada 30-November-2019
PT. Matahari Department Store Tbk. is a leading retail company with more than 155 stores all over Indonesia. Matahari opened its first outlet, a children’s fashion store, on October 24, 1958 in Jakarta’s Pasar Baru district. Since launching Indonesia’s first modern department store in 1972, the Company has expanded its footprint across the archipelago. Now presents in more than 60 cities, Matahari is supported by more than 60,000 people in its stores with a total of more than 6000 suppliers & business partners all over Indonesia, and over 90% of direct purchase sourced locally, making it a truly national phenomenon. Matahari’s exclusive lines, sold only in the Company’s stores, are rated among the most affordable fashionable brands by consumers, and Matahari is consistently recognised as Indonesia’s preferred department store.
Job And Responsibilities :
If you’re match with the qualifications & ready for the challenges, turn yourself in !!!
With our vision to be Indonesia’s Most Preferred Retailer, Matahari would like to be not only the largest and the most trusted department store chain in Indonesia but also to be the first choice of Indonesia customers for all their fashion needs. Matahari will continue to strive to meet the widest range of customer expectations, providing a quality shopping experience matching Indonesians refined tastes.
We consistently delivering fashion-right products and services that enhance the customers’ quality of life. Growing our customer base involves not only increasing Matahari's locations, but also offering a selection of fashion apparel, home and beauty products which excites customers and meets their needs. In staying closely in touch with its customers, Matahari aims to adapt to changing customer lifestyle, anticipate future needs, and ensure our stores remain an attractive place to shop with helpful and knowledgeable staff. That's what makes us the company of choice.
ALAMAT : PT Matahari Department Store Tbk