Lowongan Area Account Manager (HORECA Area Cirebon)-PT CS2 Pola Sehat (OT Group)
- PT CS2 Pola Sehat (OT Group) tidak pernah memungut biaya apapun dalam proses rekrutmen.
- PT CS2 Pola Sehat (OT Group) tidak pernah bekerja sama dengan travel agent / biro perjalanan tertentu dalam proses rekrutmen.
- Apabila Anda diminta untuk membayar sejumlah uang dalam bentuk pembayaran tiket pesawat dan hotel atau akomodasi lainnya agar diabaikan.
- Jangan memberikan data pribadi atau data keuangan Anda kepada siapapun.
- Jika membutuhkan klarifikasi lebih lanjut dapat langsung menghubungi PT CS2 Pola Sehat (OT Group)
- Planning and excecuting branding plan along with outlet promotion
- Optimizing promotion officer canvasing route & SPG placement
- Handle Intelegent Marketing (cooperation, prices, promos, targets, events, etc.)
- Maintain a good relationship with the PIC / Owner Outlet
- Monitoring POSM stock in area
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Mass Communications or equivalent, with min GPA 3.00.
- At least 4 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position (Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply).
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development from FMCG or equivalent.
- Preferably have experience in FMCG Company.
- Having a good relationship with Hotel, Restaurant, and Cafe.
- Able to maintain focus and handle the pressure during busy day.
- Have driving license A and C.
Area Account Manager (HORECA Area Cirebon)-PT CS2 Pola Sehat (OT Group)Cirebon (Jawa Barat) | Ditayangkan: 01-November-2019 | Tutup pada 01-December-2019
Through research and innovation, we have come up with unique products that win the competition. Our products have enjoyed a special place in the hearts of our customers, thanks to our investment in brand building. Just mention our popular brands such as CRYSTALLINE, TEH GELAS, VITAMIN TEA, ADEM SEJUK, VITA JELLY, VITA PUDING, FORMULA, TANGO, OOPS, KIRANTI, and you’ll know what we mean. These brands have become everyday household names. Our portfolio of products, from toothpaste and toothbrush to health food and drinks, is already part of the daily activities of the Indonesian people. Today, consumers in other countries have also become familiar with our products.
Our commitment to quality and innovation has enabled us to stand firm and grow over the past half a century into a leading local consumer goods producer, ready to compete with other world-class companies in the field. Several of our product brands have gained recognition as market leaders in Indonesia and have received a number of customer satisfaction awards. In addition, our brands have also received strong brand awards based on various surveys conducted by independent national and international market research firms. All of these accomplishments have been the results of the values that we have adhered to since early on. They are also the results of the close relationships between our customers, our employees, company owner and other stakeholders.
We are in the business of fulfilling the needs of the consumers and making contribution to the general welfare of the people. Therefore we have always strived to build and expand our business, enhance the quality of our products and services so that we can meet the needs of the consumers of today and tomorrow.
From Traditional Herb Products to Daily Household Products
The journey of started in 1948, as public reception of traditional health drink was beginning to proliferate. To meet the new demand for such products, a factory was built in Semarang, to be followed two years later by another facility in Jakarta.
With the growth of the business and the increasing demand from the public, began to build new production facilities and set up new business units. New products were also introduced, including the toothpaste and toothbrush under the FORMULA brand. In 1985, established a holding company called ADA (the name stands for Attention, Direction and Action).
Business development and product diversification continued under the ADA flag. Production capacity was increased, while the expanding product portfolio required solid sales and marketing teams. To manage and control the distribution channels needed to deliver products to consumers all over Indonesia, the management appointed PT Arta Boga Cemerlang as ’s sole distributor in the country. As the distributor, Arta Boga Cemerlang has done a great job in ensuring the penetration of ’s products into both the traditional and non-traditional markets.
In 1995, ADA changed its name into ORANG TUA. The ORANG TUA brand, which carries a lot of historical values, already has its root ingrained in the community. Meanwhile, in the consumer's mind the name ORANG TUA has also been closely associated with traditional health drinks. Thus, the revitalization of the name and the logo became necessary to support ’s business development strategy as it entered the consumer goods segment.
In 2004, the ORANG TUA logo was modified to reflect the company’s commitment as a producer of branded, consumer-choice products that are the pride of the company’s employees. The new logo also appeals to the target customers, which consist of dynamic young people who are highly spirited and always young at heart.
Today, has diversified itself into several different industry sectors such as personal care, confectionery, health drink, biscuits, dairy, jelly products, RTD Tea and Snack & Nut. The company, which started modestly as a producer of traditional health drinks, has now evolved into a producer of various types of consumer goods
Job Desk :
OT believes in developing high quality human resources by providing intensive trainings and education to its employees. Presently, OT is looking for individuals to be part of the team.
ALAMAT : PT CS2 Pola Sehat (OT Group)